Richard Thompson Meet and GreetLast Updated: December 01, 2020
Meet & Greet Instructions
We hope you're excited to meet Richard Thompson before his livestream performance on Mandolin! We will send you an email with further instructions within 24 - 48 hours before the event. In the meantime, here's what you need to know to prepare for the meet & greet event:
- Before the meet & greet event, you will need to download Zoom on your computer or mobile device. Important: your Zoom display name must match the same first & last name you used to purchase your VIP tickets.
- To download Zoom, click HERE
- On the day of the VIP event, head to watch.mandolin.com (make sure you're signed in with the same email address you used to purchase your tickets!) and select the 'VIP - Richard Thompson' event under the My Shows section.
- Once you're in the VIP event on Mandolin, there will be a 'Join The Call' button that will open up a private Zoom link.
- You will then enter the Zoom waiting room chat, where the host will give you a 5-minute warning and 1-minute warning before it's your turn to meet Richard Thompson. Please double-check that your Zoom display name is your full first & last name, and that your audio and video are enabled.
- Please also make sure to keep the chat open to receive messages from your host.
- When it's your turn, you will be added into a private video chat with Richard Thompson, and you will have 1 minute to chat with him. The meet & greet will conclude with a photo of you and Richard Thompson! Your photo will be delivered via email within 5 - 7 business days after the meet & greet.
If you have any questions about the meet & greet session, please email email@example.com
Each virtual meet & greet session occurs online. By participating in this meet & greet, you consent to...
- Audio and video recording, and/or one or more screenshots to be taken, of your virtual meet & greet session.
- You agree that Richard Thompson may use an audio and video recording of, and/or one or more screenshots from, your virtual meet-and-greet session in any and all advertising and promotional materials, or to refrain from doing so, in any manner or media, worldwide, without further notice or compensation to you.